General Information and Rates
- Proof of current vaccines and flea & tick preventative is required.
- Rabies, DHPPC & Bordatella
- Rabies, FVRCP
(If your pet is not presently on a tick & flea preventative we will apply one, with your permission at a minimal charge)
- Professional grooming and bathing is available upon request.
- Dogs boarding can be bathed at half-price.
- We provide our "House" dry dog food (Purina).
- We will gladly feed your pet food that you supply, per your instructions.
We cook our own chicken & broth (fat removed) to add to the dogs meals if
- Cats have access to dry food at all times. A breakfast treat of
canned food served in the morning.
- Medications (within reason) will be given at no additional cost
- Small to medium size dogs that are social with others are welcome to stay in the living area complete with recliners, TV and a sofa... for an at home feeling under constant supervision.
- Each dog is escorted three (3) times a day into one of our six (6) fenced yards to play.
This is in addition to the large indoor/outdoor runs, with air conditioning and heat.
- A separate room and entrance houses the cats. Each has their own multi-level condo with a large bay window overlooking the butterfly garden and pond. The cat house has its own ventilation system.
Cats are rotated thought the day so each may have time alone in the play room.
< Effective: 9/1/2013 >
- Day of Arrival:
- Full day charge regardless of arrival time.
- Day of Departure:
- Monday thru Saturday - no charge if checked out by 10:30 A.M.
- 10:30 A.M. to Closing - one-half day charge
- Reservations required
- Extended stays are welcomed with a deposit
- We accept Cash, Checks and Travelers Cheques
- $22.00 daily
- $21.00 (per day) weekly
- $19.00 daycare
- Cats: $14.50 per day
- Note: Additional pets receive a discount.